If you are in confusion, about how to get a Nepal visa, at that point the most straightforward approach to get it is at the Tribhuwan International Airport upon your appearance in Nepal or, in all likelihood at the movement section point in the event that you are entering through the line of India or Tibet.
Note: There are not many nations specifically Nigeria, Ghana, Afghanistan, Zimbabwe, Somalia, Cameroon, Swaziland, Iraq, Ethiopia, Liberia, Palestine, and so on Individuals from these nations don't get visas for the migration passage purposes of Nepal.)
What do you need to obtain Nepals' visa?
To take a visa at the air terminal or movement passage point, the following are your prerequisites:
- A legitimate visa (The identification ought to have the legitimacy of at any rate a half year)
- You should fill the application structure for visa accessible at the air terminal or movement section focuses.
- Two identification size photographs
- Visa charges should be paid in cash.
Entry Points To Nepal
- Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu
- Eastern Nepal – Kakarvitta, Jhapa
- Central Nepal – Birjung, Parsa
- Northern Border – Kodari, Sindhupalchowk
- Western – Rupandehi (Belhiya, Bhairahawa)
- Mid-western – Banke (Jamuna, Nepalgunj)
- Far western – Kailali (Mohana, Dhangadhi)/Kanchanpur (Gaddachauki, Mahendranagar)
- USD 30 or comparable convertible money for 15 days.
- USD 50 or comparable convertible money for 30 days.
- USD 125 or comparable convertible money for 90 days.
- For the traveler of SAARC nationals, let loose visa to 30 days.
Visa isn't needed for Indian nationals. Be that as it may, in the event that they enter Nepal through the air, they should show a substantial ID testament (identification/citizenship declaration). The kids younger than 10 don't have to show recognizable proof declaration.
- If you need to expand your visa for 15 days or less, the visa expansion charge is USD 30 or identical convertible money
- If you need to expand the visa for over 15 days, USD 2 will be charged every day following 15 days. Nonetheless, the visa can be stretched out greatest as long as 150 days in a visa year (Visa year alludes to the year beginning January to December.)
At the point when an outsider needs to get down at Nepalese air terminal because of his/her travel point or because of any power arrival for whatever the explanation, the outsider can acquire a travel visa for a day subsequent to paying USD 5 or some other cash same.
Other General Information
- Entering into Nepal or remaining in Nepal without a legitimate visa is illicit.
- The tourist visas can be gotten either through the Nepalese government office or department or other mission workplaces in your country or at the migration section focuses in Nepal recorded previously.
- Visa once gave can't be changed and the visa charges are non-refundable.
- You should pay the Nepal visa expenses in real money. Visa or check is not adequate.
- Visa charges are not appropriate for kids under 10 years old; in any case, they should acquire a legitimate visa.
- If you are getting identification or travel archive, you are encouraged to contact the Immigration Department for the reported move.
- Always convey your identification and traveling license while on a journey.
- Some of the zones are limited for recording. Thusly, be mindful so as not to do the exercises that are carefully disallowed.
- The culture, convention, and notions of Nepalese individuals ought to be regarded. Try not to play out any exercises that would hurt their notions.