Have you booked a trip to the mountains of Nepal but are still considering the equipment for your adventure?
We are pleased to provide our agenda for your consideration. You can make important changes to our agenda based on your needs and accommodations. If you couldn't find any of the following documented items in your old neighborhood or were in a rush before your journey to Kathmandu, don't despair! The necessary equipment can be purchased in Kathmandu.
If you are concerned about the quality of pinion wheels available in Kathmandu, the most of them are made locally and others are imported from China, and they are of excellent quality. Keep your luggage as light as possible for a more convenient trip. A porter is available for two people who can possess up to 20 kg at most; keep this in mind when gathering your sacks!
The following is the agenda of gear you need for the journey.
- Duffel or Rucksack pack: We supply free utilization of duffel/unit sack; however one extra enormous duffel sack/bag is vital for non-journey things left at the inn in Kathmandu.
- Day pack: (Approximately 20-22 Liter)
- Down Jacket: We provide free down coat which should be returned toward the fruition of the journey.
- 4 seasons’s sleeping pack: We supply free camping bed which should be returned toward the fruition of the trip.
- Sun cap or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm wool cap
- Sunglasses with UV security
- Thin, lightweight internal socks
- Thick, warm fleece climbing socks
- Hiking boots with save bands
- Camp (shoes as well as shoes)
- Gaiters for hiking
- Lightweight gloves
- Heavyweight gloves or gloves
- With a waterproof shell external (Seasonal
- Under Garments
- Hiking shorts
- Lightweight cotton long jeans
- Light and undertaking weight warm bottoms
- Fleece or fleece pants (occasional)
- Waterproof (ideally breathable texture) shell pants
- Light and endeavor weight warm tops
- Fleece coat or pullover
- Fleece Wind-Stopper coat (Optional)
- Waterproof (ideally breathable texture) shell coat
- Sleeping sack appraised to zero degrees F *
- Headlamp with save bulbs and batteries
- Small cushions
- Trekking Bags/Duffel pack
- Basic First Aid Kit
- Large plastic sacks – for keeping Items dry inside trip pack
- Day pack
- Trekking Poles
- Water bottles
- Toiletries (Small wash towel, Toilet papers and so on)
- Ear Plugs
- Wet wipes (infant wipes)
- Tissue rolls
- Anti-bacterial hands wash
- Reading book
- Guide book/map
- Journal and Pen
- Travel game i.e., cards